Friday, August 17, 2007

Congratulations On a New Job!

Getting a new job gives us unique happiness and pleasure. A change of job means a change of environment and of course, better pay package! While we do feel sad about missing the old workplace and colleagues, we also look forward for a better future at our new place of work. We do have worries about new jobs, but switching jobs also gives one more confidence, courage, scope, and new challenges. If you have friends, family members, loved ones, who have bagged new job offers of late, encourage them with these warm, jovial e-cards and boost their confidence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However
I am having problems with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Also visit my web page :: appliance repair Valrico