Sunday, February 25, 2007

Beat the Monday Morning Blues the ecard way!!

Monday is back with its usual share of blue-bitten realities! I had to drag myself out of the bed with a feeling of helplessness, disgust, irritation and laziness. Nothing seem to be a great incentive for me to jumpstart the day with a great smile, not even a good breakfast!! I am down with “Mondayitis”, a new ailment which seems to be quite a common bug to bite most of my friends. That’s the name for our very familiar Monday Morning blues syndrome you see!! But here’s something I found which was a real great way to pep myself up. A cool collection of fun, warm Monday Morning Blues ecards to share your woes or just extend a shoulder to your friends, colleagues or sweet heart and add a silver lining to their day, as well as yours.

Mondayitis' ! A 'Monday Blues' ecard for your sweetheart/ loved one after a great weekend spent together

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !



Heard The Weather's Blue... Make your friend/ colleague/ loved one smile on Monday with this warm ecard


Send this eCard !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I've read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you put to create this type of great informative web site.
Here is my web blog ... exercise tv