Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cheer Up !

Hello Guys! What’s up with you all? How was your Mardi Gras party? Hope you all had tons of fun on that day as always. Well, I spent my Mardi Gras party with some of my old pals who flew down all the way from Brazil to New Orleans to enjoy the party. My party was quite a boisterous one…an absolute fun!

Anyways, we don’t fall short of celebrations anytime in our life, do we? The departure of one brings the advent of another ball...Still thinking what I’m talking about? Ok! Lemme now unveil the cute suspense...it’s the Teddy Bear Day I have been brooding over till now. All of us love to get cuddled up by these cutie pies. And if you ask me, I’m always in love with my teddy bears…pouncing upon them as I get time.

Teddy bears are something on which you can lay down your head and cry when you are gloomy; they can be your best friends as when you need someone to hurl upon, they are always there for you with a smiling face and also their supple body would buy an instant smile to you even if you are in your worst of mood.

So how about making this Teddy Bear Day a bit more special? You can wash your Teddies and dry them up which would make them look all the more fresh, decorate them with colored ribbons and laces and display them in the catchy corners of your room. This would compliment your Teddies more than ever. So have a great day with your Teddies and do write me…see you soon!

Happy Thoughts ! A cute ecard for your friends/ loved ones.

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !



Your Personal Cheer Leader !
Send this peppy ecard to your friends/ siblings/ loved ones and get 'em smiling again.


Send this eCard !

No comments: