Friday, February 23, 2007

Tennis Day !!!

So, what’s up guys! How have you been all these while? Guess you have enjoyed all these little cute events in your own way. And now after so many hip-hopping parties, here’s time for some sports buff. Yeah…its Tennis Day today and I have a great plan to have a fantastic match with my buddies.

In fact, needless to say, I’m actually having a great time at my Tennis court with my buddies since last night. Oh yes…I have a tournament today organized by my Tennis club as a mode of celebration of the Tennis Day. I am very much into sports and Tennis is one of my favorite sports. I guess most girls love to play Tennis.

Hey! You know what my Tennis club has planned to gift the winner of the special tournament today? Would you believe? A free membership for the coming six months. Wow! This is the best thing we can expect from the coach.

So how are you enjoying your Tennis Day? Plan up a game with your buddies if not a tournament! And for women, try being a sporty damsel today…I’m sure you would surely love something as exciting as sports fun. You can call over your buddies to share a match with you or you can even join in your nearest Tennis club for a fun match. You can actually pay them a surprise visit even if you have never stepped in your Tennis club before. That’s all for today guys since I have to rush for my tournament. Will catch you all soon with some more thrills. Till then…bye!

Bouncy Smiles ! Send this cute ecard your friend/ bro/ sis / cuz/ loved one's way and wish them a smiling good day.


Send this eCard !



A Smash Hit ! Congratulate your friend/bro/ sis /cuz/ loved one with this cute ecard.

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

No comments: